First Love ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

by - 12:54:00 AM

Ok. Friends,
I ‘d like to tell you about my story,
This is about my first love……..

One day, when I was in Elementary school exactly I was in the second grade. I felt something different. That feeling was always appearing when I saw him, when he was smiling, laughing, walking, and of course when he was looking at me, make may heart cenat-cenut. ^_^
By the way he is my first love, his name is Rizky. I don’t know why myself always is uncontrol/unbridled when we met without stopping.
And next time, I just could see him without saying Hi…, meet him without talking, and love him without telling him. I was so afraid to tell him that I loved him.
Did he know that I love him?
Was he love me too?
I just made myself down coz always think about him. After long time I have never seen him, he came up. He comes in mylife suddenly. I just could forget about him… but now he is coming back and made my feeling in the past reappear. But here I am now, I don’t want to be afraid anymore, I tried to talk to him, I said everything what I wanted to say in the past time. And after all.. I made it… I made him believe me, I made him love me like I love him. So we are in relationship.
My feeling is very happy, never imagined would be with him.


But unfortunately only a moment of happiness that I feel. Just 2 months, because in the second month I feel our relationship is not as good as the first. 

So I decided to end our relationship eventhough I know if I will hurt.

Okay,
I thik that’s all about my first love story. Thanks for your attention. Dont remember to leave your comment Guys !!

^_^

You May Also Like

0 comment

Instagram